Please link back to `FantasyStock
if you use any of these stock images, and please note me. Thanks!! For more stockphotos, stockart, resources & rules, you can look here: [link]
This is a zipped file with the following contents:
- 8 Forest Background Stock Photos
- 1 Abstract Leaf Texture Background
- 1 Text File with Rules of Use
Zip pack base cover design by *Mickey-Mouse
Search "high cliff
" in my gallery
for full sizes of similar stock photos.--------
Windows Users Downloading Zip Packs:
- Click the Download link; it's to the left of the preview image above.
- A window will pop open to ask you if you want to open or save the file.
- Click the "Save" option.
- Choose the folder in which you want to save the files. This part works just like saving a regular image from the Internet.
- When the download is complete, right click on your Start button at the bottom, left side of your screen.
- Choose the "Explore" option. A new window will open.
- Find the folder where you saved the zip file.
- Once you find the saved zip file, right click on the file folder and choose the "Extract All..." option. Your computer will do the rest by setting up the files that you can now open.